Send Message
Home ProductsMeso Serum Microneedling

Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars

I'm Online Chat Now

Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars

Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars
Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars

Large Image :  Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars

Product Details:
Place of Origin: MAKE IN FRANCE
Brand Name: MESO LUXURY
Certification: FDA
Model Number: ACNE TREATMENT
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 10SET
Price: USD 10-20/set
Packaging Details: 50sets/carton
Delivery Time: 3-5 work day
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 5000sets/day

Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars

Description
Material: Pure Quality Quality Level: Luxury High Quality
Customization: Customized Logo/customize Package Usage: Derma Use/micro Needling Use
Color: Transparent Size: 6pcs/set 10ml/pcs
High Light:

Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum

,

Whitening Pimple Clear Serum

,

Mesotherapy For Acne Scars

Acne Treatment Mesotheraphy 6bottles/Pcs Pure Plant Acne Treatment Serum Set Anti-Acne Scar Pimple Removal Skin Care

Why Choose LUXURY Dermal Serum Microneedling?

Advantages

High-tech Products

Reduce wrinkles by activating skin damaged cell. Promote cell regeneration and anti aging. Promote the growth of Collagen and make the skin looks younger.

Long-lasting

The high concentration of 24mg / ml and SingLink new technology to guarantee long-lasting effect,can last long time skin care effect.

Safety

Natural Ingredients Extract From Biological Tissue.100% Pure and Safe Ingredient
 

Relaxed younger experience

Simle and safe ,fast and effective,Become younger without surgery ,just use Stalideram dermal use serum

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:

Product Name ACNE TREATMENT
Type ACNE TREATMENT
Capacity 10ml/bottle,6 bottles/set
Certification GMPC, ISO22716,MSDS
Color transparent SERUM
Private label Support
Feature brighter, nourishing,anti-aging, anti-wrinkle,whitening
Form LUXURY serum
Delivery time 7-10 days
Usage For Meso gun, Meso Roller, derma pen, hyaluron pen, derma roller use
Shipment By express,air or sea.
Payment term PayPal, T/T, W/U etc.

 

Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars 0
 

Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars 1

How long does it take to see results from mesotherapy?
 
Benefits from each injection should be evident within three weeks of the treatment. Several treatments, four to six weeks apart, are often required to produce a fully satisfactory result

Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars 2

CONTACT US
TEL: +86 18102568445 & +86 18027318243
WhatsApp: +86 18102568445 & +86 18027318243
EMail: tattoobeauty.co.ltd@gmail.com & thetigerrap@gmail.com
WEB: numb-creams.com
Address:No.121 Dongtan Road ,Guangzhou City, China

Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars 3

Does mesotherapy really work?
 
Mesotherapy doesn't work in approximately 5% of patients, says Shapiro, but in the other 95%, "the results are spectacular." Patients come to Shapiro seeking a quick fix for cellulite, spot weight reduction, or overall weight loss

Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars 4

What is mesotherapy good for?
 
 
Mesotherapy can instantly improve dull, tired looking skin and superficial wrinkles but can also help to improve sluggish blood circulation, aiding the body to flush out ageing toxins. This treatment can also be used to address hyperpigmentation, treat acne and 'lit-from-within' skin glow

Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars 5Pure Plant Pimple Clear Serum Whitening Treatment Mesotherapy For Acne Scars 6

Does mesotherapy last?
 
How long will it last? Mesotherapy for skin rejuvenation is generally given in a course of treatments with results lasting between 3-5 months. Top up treatments will be required to maintain the results. Treatment protocols vary depending on the indication and serum used

Contact Details
AMIGO BEAUTY MEDICAL CO., LIMITED

Contact Person: Ms. LI

Tel: +8618102568445

Fax: 86--18102568445

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)